I am definitely a fan of cooking things that are super quick and tasty and don’t require much effort at all. Like many, I am time poor but I still strive to eat as clean as possible.
These protein balls are tasty and filling and keep you going. This recipe makes 18 small balls 🙂
You will need:
- ½ cup pumpkin seeds
- ½ cup walnuts
- ½ cup cashews
- 2 tbsp vanilla protein powder
- 1 tbsp mesquite powder – optional
- 2 tsp vanilla essence or 1 tsp vanilla powder
- 5 medjool dates – pitted
- 1 tbsp rice malt syrup
- 2 tbsp filtered water
- Process nuts and seeds in a food processor until a loose crumb is formed.
- Add remaining ingredients and process until mixture sticks together.
- Roll into balls.
- Store in fridge for up to 2 weeks.