Makes 2 Pizza’s
Such a quick, simple and easy recipe to make during the week or on the weekend. Best part is, it is actually healthy, full of protein and holds together really well! This pizza makes a great alternative to a wheat flour base and vegetarians can easily make this pizza as a staple meal due to its versatility.
You will need:
• 2 cups chickpea flour
• 2 cups filtered water
• 2 tbsp olive or macadamia nut oil
• 2 tbsp dried herbs/spices – optional
1. Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
2. In a bowl add flour, water, oil and spices and whisk to combine. Batter will be runny.
3. Allow batter to sit for 5-10 minutes, it will thicken up a little more.
4. Line 2 pizza trays or baking trays with baking paper and pour half the mixture onto each. Allow mixture to spread out or use a spoon to help spread it out to a thin layer.
5. Place in oven for 15 minutes to allow base to cook.
6. Remove from oven, top with your choice of toppings and place back in for a further 15 minutes to cook toppings.
7. Serve and enjoy.
Further recipes can be found on the Website (www.good4younutrition.com.au)